How to get a guaranteed retirement …

If you are planning for retirement, check out a book called Worry Free Investing by Zvi Bodie.

Then ask a Financial advisor if you can substitute INFLATION PROTECTED MUNI’s (a specific type of Municipal Bonds) for the TIPS (Treasury Inflation Protected Securities) that he recommends in his book …

… THEN you just may have ‘guaranteed protection’ against BOTH inflation and taxes, possibly for life.

Now, THAT’s a winner!

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply